Episode 286 - Toddler Bed

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 286 - Toddler Bed

Postby Mike » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:57 am

Hey, obviously we're going to start with some COVID-19 talk, but then Mike's got conversation about Godball, women in science journalism, Microsoft Excel magic, his new tattoo, and a bit of nostalgia to top it all off. Then R2 provides 3 all-new, listener-submitted questions for the Pod-O-Matic, before we wrap up for the week. Be good. Stay safe. You're awesome!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 286 - Toddler Bed

Postby Eliahad » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:45 pm

This is the Godball discord link that Mike was talking about.

Come hang out :) There are links to current rules and the TTS information and everything already on the discord server. I would write more, but I'm not feeling great today, so everything is a little foggy.
Last edited by Eliahad on Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: Episode 286 - Toddler Bed

Postby Eliahad » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Mike can add more information later :)
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”