Episode 288 - And That's How I Sex It Up

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 288 - And That's How I Sex It Up

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Five games on the Gaming Table... Five movies in the Sci-Fi quintuple feature... what more could you want? How about a dozen(ish) all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic? How about over 30 minutes of solid rib-splitting Listener Betrayal? That's right--it's the best podcast you can find in social isolation! Listen now! (PS... watch Schitt's Creek.)

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 288 - And That's How I Sex It Up

Postby Cazmonster » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:16 am

I came in on the hot tub pudding discussion. Today, you can buy 30 gallons of canned leaf chocolate pudding for about $250. You all did some great math there.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”