Episode 289 - The Most Algia

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 289 - The Most Algia

Postby Mike » Mon May 04, 2020 8:24 pm

You wanted updates on how much pudding 240 dollars would buy you in 1993? We got ‘em!! You were clamoring for Stuart Smalley quotes from 1992? We got ‘em!! You demanded 45 minutes of rambling, tangent-laden discussion about reality television? Yeah… we got that too!! In this very special Fingertips episode, Mike and Aidan explore hot cat-on-snake action, favorite Crock-Pot(™) recipes, what to ask if you ever meet Sir-Mix-a-Lot and his lying brother, plus all the other sensitive topics important to keeping our children safe in an increasingly dangerous world. Download and listen now! Listen like your life depends on it! (Because it doesn’t really.)

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”