Episode 292 - You Asked for This

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 292 - You Asked for This

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:14 pm

Last week, Mike asked listeners what they would want to see in new segments for the show. This week, Mike and Aidan do ALL of them! It's awesome! New snacks! New drinks! News about boogers! Remember... THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED! On top of that, there's R2 with a bunch of all-new, listener-submitted questions, PLUS Listener Betrayal. This is the show that YOU wrote... and it's amazing! Thank you!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 292 - You Asked for This

Postby Kyle » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Not finished with the episode, but wanted to say that Lofty Pursuits' channel on youtube is this generation's Bob Ross.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Re: Episode 292 - You Asked for This

Postby Walrus » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:17 pm

OMG - I can't remember what it was called, but I LOVED the sarcasm something, I think I forgot the name because I had to change pants from laughing so hard!!

Wow, you haven't hit the rubberized keyboard one yet? Ohhh yeah, I knew that because I've been listening!! muahahaha!!!!!

:cheers:

I should probably think up some more podomatics!

Fair cop @ Will Smith. I blame Mrs Walrus.... Mainly because I can't remember names - the only reason I thought of ummmm - what's his face, the one from how I met your mother was because that had been playing for us when the txt came in!

Had forgotten the Wesley Crusher actor ..... Ohhhh that's right - WHILLL WHEEEETTTTOOOOONNNNN!!!!
Yes I have watched a bunch of big bang theory .... :shenanigans:
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”