Episode 293 - Neowise

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 293 - Neowise

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:13 pm

It’s comet time! But then, y’know… there’s other stuff too: Mike talks about Godball and a new card game he learned called Sevens. Then he reviews Hamilton the Movie and some old comedy classics on the SciFi Double Feature. Plus a review of Mary Trump’s book about the Trump family, Too Much and Never Enough. R2 delivers three all-new, listener-submitted questions for the Pod-O-Matic, including Mike’s recasting of the Avengers with characters from Gilligan’s Island. And to top it off of course, some tasty Listener Betrayal. Nerd Pride… it’s worth the wait!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”