Episode 296--Mike Was Wrong

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Episode 296--Mike Was Wrong

Postby akiva » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:49 pm

The term "asp" actually doesn't refer to a specific snake; it's a group of venomous snakes from Egypt. Scholars actually think that the asp that Cleopatra supposedly used to kill herself--and other references to asps in antiquity--were Egyptian cobras. So Sallah wasn't wrong; Mike was.
Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 296--Mike Was Wrong

Postby Kyle » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:08 pm

I guess you could say that Mike... really made an asp out of himself!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:10 pm

Nifty! I learned something!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Mike- are you not posting up separate episode posts anymore?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:23 pm

I keep forgetting. I upload the episode on Sunday evenings now and set it to post automatically to the feed at 12:05am. But I don't put up the link on the website, because the episode isn't technically "live". That means I have to remember to post on the boards on Mondays... and I forget.

But now that I think of it, I might as well post Sunday night. It has a direct link to the mp3 and not to the feed, so who cares if someone wants to download directly instead of waiting for the RSS feed? At least then I won't forget it.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:26 pm

Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”