Episode 297 - I'm Dad

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 297 - I'm Dad

Postby Mike » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:01 pm

“A trainwreck of a podcast!” gushes Aidan Jones of Nerd Pride Radio… A glorious glorious trainwreck! Mike and Aidan had sooooo much fun recording this! Mike has a couple garbled movie reviews for a couple of quirky awesome movies. Aidan talks about the joy of watching several hundred episodes of a single Fallout: New Vegas playthrough while Mike talks about falling in love with the WalMart app. There’s a ton of feedback from listeners, and a brand new This Week in Speedrunning where Aidan regales us with an unbelievable Microsoft Solitaire speedrun. And then it’s Dad Jokes. That’s right… you’ll listen and you’ll like it! On top of all that, R2 rolls out 8 all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, and then we unleash the listeners with their own dad jokes and inappropriate comments for Listener Betrayal. I’m telling you, this is the podcast that would listen to if Socrates would listen to if he had his druthers… LISTEN NOW!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 297 - I'm Dad

Postby Kyle » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:59 pm

I have to tell you- the show is at least 25% better when Aidan is on. And I don't mean that as a knock against you, Mike. The solo shows are great. But you and Aidan are having such a good time when you record that it is infectious. Y'all have a great chemistry.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”