Episode 298: Solo: A Nerd Pride Story

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 298: Solo: A Nerd Pride Story

Postby Mike » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:18 am

This is it! High octane, pedal-to-the-metal, supersonic hyper nerd energy being blasted straight into your ears! First, Mike talks about polling errors and presidential elections, and then he’s got a couple of awesome time travel movies to review. On top of that, R2 shows up to deliver five all-new, listener-submitted questions for the Pod-O-Matic. Wait… did I say supersonic? I meant to say ULTRAMEGASONIC! More podcast than your human brain can handle!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 298: Solo: A Nerd Pride Story

Postby Phoebe » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:30 pm

Argh I want to listen to this and literally have no Quiet Break in the menu of ACTION for like 48 hours! :cry: Soon, soon...

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”