Episode 155 - Elefonz

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 155 - Elefonz

Postby Mike » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:11 am

It's a Fingertips episode! And it's very late. Mike and Aidan cover a range of topics, from Netflix to online voting to cat tracking. It's good rambling fun. Get it while supplies last!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 155 - Elefonz

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

I have a few minutes while I'm waiting on plates to warm up so here are my thoughts:

Mike, I for one, was entertained by Aidan but did miss you in the driver's seat. I think he's more of a sidekick. I did not care for his insinuating that talking to us was a chore a couple of times. It was good to be back to normal, and I didn't feel like you were a grump today either.

The mental image of a Game Evangelist was HILARIOUS. I was picturing you handing out copies of Dork Tower (as opposed to The Watchtower) and offering free D20s.

See what holding hands with my husband does Aidan? It leads to playing Magic: The Gathering. Next thing you know the two of you will be playing a game of two headed giant at GenCon 2017.

Hash browns are shredded potatoes, Home fries are cubed/chopped potatoes. You made Home Fries. Next time add some onions in there too...yum yum

My work makes it super easy to vote, we actually get election day off as a holiday. I never take it though because it's better for me just to earn the Holiday Comp time, but I love the idea that we are encouraged to participate in that way. Come on Aidan, you can take 20 minutes to vote. I believe in you.

Mike, you NEED to have an NPR Instagram, that way when you say things like "You should see Aidan's face right now" you could snap a pic on your phone and have it uploaded for us to see WHILE you are recording. Come on man!

I think after the Cast and the Curious finishes with the cast of those movies, they should do a season on Mad Max: Fury Road. That would be awesome

For Noah and Aidan's fabulous T-Shirt ideas (OMG That Heathers one NEEDS to happen) you should pitch to the Nerd Block people. They love to do nerd mash up shirts.

That made me think of next year's GenCon shirts. I'm thinking the front should be the same. The Nerd Pride Radio logo on the left front. Our names on one sleeve, a Nerd Pride Network logo of some sort on the other. On the back I was toying around with the idea of R2 in his fully pimped out Pod-O-Matic bubble and underneath the word Pimpin'. I like the idea of having that as a conversation starter, but not sure if it's appropriate for public. Thoughts?

Richard O'Brien is against the remake of RHPS, if I wasn't already against it (STOP REMAKING THINGS ASSHOLES, THEY ARE CLASSICS FOR A REASON! Just remaster them and put them back on the big screen if you want to profit off of them again), that would be enough reason in itself. He wrote it FFS. I am very passionate about this. Anyway.

Love you guys, love the show, thanks for another great episode and letting us participate in it! (Why don't we have any love smilies??)
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:30 pm

As if you don't know what SOUP I'm talking about, traitor.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:18 am

I AM NOT AN ANGRY SPIRIT!!!
Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:19 am

I'm surprised and disappointed that you talked about McGyver without mentioning Patty and Selma.
Reel on a repeating loop
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:18 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:19 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:20 am

Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:10 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Thanks Mike! You're so awesome! Must try it out now! <3 EEEE!
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”