Episode 173 - Marrying Murfreesboro

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 173 - Marrying Murfreesboro

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:03 am

Mike loves self-checkout at the grocery. With that out of the way, Mike gets excited about grammar rules of so-called “bad English”. Then in history, Mike tells the tale Nebraska’s own Hermit Jim. There’s a slew of listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic: blood magic, Pixar movies, Firefly, committing the perfect murder, and one of the toughest F-Marry-Kill challenges ever, plus so many more! This is the episode you’re going to love so much you’ll want to marry it, so you better hurry before someone beats you to it!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 173 - Marrying Murfreesboro

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:22 am

So what happened to the kids that assaulted Hermit Jim?

Have you read any of the Serenity comic books from Black Horse Comics? Some of the earlier ones were co-written by Joss Whedon or Zack Whedon.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Having met Billy Bob, the murder question disturbed me slightly...

Kyle, your FMK made me laugh for a good five minutes. The problem was I was on a walk and there were other pedestrians looking at me and I had no good way to explain my maniacal outburst. Mike, I think you gave the only possible solution to the conundrum.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:42 pm

My favorite FMK ever. No doubt.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Here's what's hilarious: I don't even remember submitting that. Even after seeing the title of the episode, I had no idea that FMK was coming; or any recollection that I wrote it. I laughed my ass off.

With respect to the electric cars, I think that from an emissions standpoint, they are a large net gain and very green. From a "destroy the earth" perspective, maybe not so much. Lithium ain't cheap or easy to get and isn't done in an earth-friendly way.

Also- Fuck you and your Aidan talk- we want Aidan. We love Aidan. We want to hear Aidan... on a MICROPHONE.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:01 pm

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:03 am

I'll be curious towards how you like the a Flash season finale. I liked the show, but the season finale had a gaping hole of a problem.
Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”