Listener Betrayal 175!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 175!

Postby Mike » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:00 pm

I'm on it! Now recording. Nothing serious tonight... a very fluffy episode.

Show me what you got!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 175!

Postby Stan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:30 pm

So, is Phoebe's butt fluffy? Hey, she asked first.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:59 pm

How is Bugbear doing?
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 pm

Have you talked about how we're in over our head again in Pathfinder? You should, because we're in over our head again in the Pathfinder Game.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Is Aidan with you? Is he having a good time? Is he still giving you s--t? Sometimes he should give you less s--t as you brought him into this world and provided for him for a very long time. I'm not saying that he owes you anything, but I'm kind of saying that he owes you something.
Producefarmer
Pwned Noob

Postby Producefarmer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi Mike!

The subject of cat cafes has come up a couple of times for me this week, and I'd like to ask if you've ever partaken in the cat cafe (or any other animal cafe) experience? If so, how'd it go, and if not, would it be something you'd be into?

Hope your hunt for your beverages of choice has gone well for you this week!

- Producefarmer
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:14 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”