Episode 176 - A Sound Drubbing

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 176 - A Sound Drubbing

Postby Mike » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:41 am

Mike hits a number of quick topics this week. Of course, he has to talk about Trappist-1 and its seven exoplanets, but he also gets to Breath of the Wild, magnetism in Iron Age pottery, arctic tourism, and taking away a congressman’s cleft-lip card. Then there’s a half-dozen new listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, and Mike gets to talk about pillows and diet soda; Paranoia and his best game investments; plus water temperature and his brother’s attempt at sound even more hipster than he already does. It’s a beautiful episode, and you’ll be better-looking for having listened to it. Don’t miss this chance!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 176 - A Sound Drubbing

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:34 am

I was totally embarrassed to hear that MARS NEEDS COWS is sponsoring this episode. Thanks Mike!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:49 am

Ron, Dole will live forever in Power's memory. She'll get revenge on the "computer" for you and Ripp. Somehow.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Yes, I'm curious about what may have happened to Ripp, whose clones were never heard from again...

And Dole, despite attempting to steal your illegal POD, Ripp thought of you fondly.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. Ripp was tortured for information about her hacking friends and then her clone line was terminated once Internal Security was confident that there would be no more information forthcoming.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:09 pm

I figured as much. I should have just terminated all witnesses. :)
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Yeah. Sync was right there at the top of the ladder. If she had taken the bulb from the lightbot and just put it in herself, then her team would have been hailed as heroes by Power Services, and your whole team would have been demoted and/or executed immediately. Instead, the only people to get out of this without losing were Power (who broke even on the whole deal) and Nattied (who got promoted to a desk job for being a lying, weaselly bastard).
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:25 am

That was such a great game, even with all the unexpected deaths. There was a point when I thought my team was going to come together, but I got shot in the face.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”