TALK-O TUESDAYS - ISSUE #5, VOLUME 1

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TALK-O TUESDAYS - ISSUE #5, VOLUME 1

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:24 am

THE TRAILER PARK

What's your opinion on trailers? Do you scoop up every little bit you can get? Do you like one and then avoid all other media to avoid seeing too much? Or do you avoid them all together and prefer to experience everything for the first time?
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: TALK-O TUESDAYS - ISSUE #5, VOLUME 1

Postby Mike » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:38 pm

I don't like them. I get that advertising is required. I understand that trailers let people know what's coming and helps get them excited. I just prefer to stay away from them as much as possible. There's been plenty of trailers that I've loved and that have gotten me hyped up, but that balances against the trailers that give away too much of the movie.

I like going in cold if I can.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Re: TALK-O TUESDAYS - ISSUE #5, VOLUME 1

Postby Phoebe » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:54 pm

I like them only if I seek them out myself because of special interest or a recommendation. I really don't like them in the theatre when you have no choice about things like spoilers, and in many cases they're highly inappropriate relative to the thing you're there to see, so you're trying to wrap your kid's entire head in your coat suddenly. Not into that.

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”