Trump's Claims About Media Protection Of Terror Attacks Are Bogus

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MammaldisksTab
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Trump's Claims About Media Protection Of Terror Attacks Are Bogus

Postby MammaldisksTab » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:05 am

It's possible you'll think that you have all semester” to get the writing finished, however in the event you actually sit down and map out how much time you've out there to put in writing on a day by day and weekly foundation, you will note that that you must get started sooner, moderately than later.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Trump's Claims About Media Protection Of Terror Attacks Are Bogus

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:41 am

Solid advice.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Re: Trump's Claims About Media Protection Of Terror Attacks Are Bogus

Postby Phoebe » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

LOL. Missed this before. Bots are wonderful, like magic.

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”