Pat Plays It

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pat Plays It

Postby DMDarcs » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:21 pm

Writing my scripts out for a podcast. If you have any questions about the following NES games that you'd like to me to answer in the course of the show, add questions here or PM me. I will work any questions that make sense into the conversation. I won't be recording for a bit, but feel free to ask away! (I will probably be recording in order of the list.)

10-Yard Fight
Baseball
Clu Clu Land
Duck Hunt
Excitebike
Golf
Gyromite
Hogan's Alley
Ice Climber
Kung Fu
Mach Rider
Pinball
Soccer
Stack Up
Super Mario Bros.
Tennis
Wild Gunman
Wrecking Crew
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Pat Plays It

Postby Mike » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Clu Clu Land AND Exitebike! Can't wait!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Pat Plays It

Postby Kyle » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:07 pm

NES pinball was the best. Our dad was obsessed with it, raving "This behaves EXACTLY like a pinball machine!"

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”