S2E3: VS Too Many Trailers

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

S2E3: VS Too Many Trailers

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:33 am

Apologies to all our subscribers who got flooded last night. As we explain in this week's episode, we expanded our limit on Soundcloud so we can maintain our entire library for everybody.

After we cleared the junk drawer last week, geek culture was slammed with an arsenal of new trailers. Hear what the boys think of "Doctor Strange", "TMNT2", "Fantastic Beasts" and more!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ang ... 99697?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/angrygeeksvs
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: S2E3: VS Too Many Trailers

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:20 am

Imagine my excitement to see a new episode of Angry Geeks for my drive to work.

Imagine my disappointment when I saw that I had forgotten to turn my wifi on last night and nothing downloaded.

:brickwall:

Tonight.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:06 am

I listened to it last night. no doubt you got me email. I am still awaiting a response. Asking me to email you and then not responding is rude BTW.
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:36 am

Sorry, but us podcasting celebrities are not bound by the same rules as you mere mortals.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:36 am

We'll probably respond to your nerdy little email on the show.
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:55 am

Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”