S4E6: VS Missed Opportunities

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

S4E6: VS Missed Opportunities

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:44 am

Per Mike's request, we cover a few missed opportunities in Geek movies!

We also cover news from the Power Rangers movie, Billy Dee Williams, Netflix and Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Then we get all Decembery with our VS fight as we pit cold-powered characters against each other!
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: S4E6: VS Missed Opportunities

Postby Mike » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:16 am

Great ep.

Technically, Gaston killed himself in Beauty and the Beast. He was holding on to the edge of the roof and about to fall to his death. Beast is moved by Belle's cries and offers a hand to save Gaston. Gaston falls and dies because he was too proud to accept help from a "monster".
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:43 am

Oh that's right, I probably just remembered it differently because I LOVED Gaston so much.

Lousy Beast...
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:16 am

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”