like me

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: like me

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:26 pm

What does it mean that I read the word "clicks" as "dicks"? Not my fault. I give up.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:53 am

You start the weirdest threads.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:12 am

Visual spacial issues. <3
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Oh you have to keep the original text. That was art. Only three clicks!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Yes, with the font in use and my eyes blurry from lack of sleep, it's pretty easy to misread "clicks" as "dicks" if you're not paying close attention.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:37 pm

And now your talking about drugs? Oh.... close, not dose...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:30 pm

I need to get my ship fixed. Which way to the clocks?
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:54 am

clown by the schoolyard
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:51 am

In the mornings, when I'm usually wide awake, I love to take a walk through the gardens and clown by the lake, where I often see a cluck and a clrake, and I wonder, as I walk by, just what they'd say if they could speak, although I know that's an absurd thought.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:07 pm

I'm clone here.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:52 am

clon't be clown in the clumps!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”