Angry Geeks VS Forums Rebirth

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Angry Geeks VS Forums Rebirth

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:03 am

Coming next week!

A complete Rebirth of the Angry Geeks VS forums! Instead of just advertising their lame show, the boys will do a better job of chatting geeky, nerdy topics with you!

1) Mondays - Posting the latest episode for comments and discussions

2) Talk-O Tuesdays - A different specific topic each week such as your favorite super hero, your least favorite Sci Fi show, and which Hogwarts house you would be sorted into!

3) You Cast It Wednesdays- Fantasy movie casting. Who do you think should play the Green Lantern Corps? Who would you cast in a hypothetical live action Thundercats movie? YOU CAST IT

4) Thursday Rank Em - Rank your favorite franchises from worst to best. Star Wars, MCU, Planet of the Apes and more!

5) Friday Night Fights - I'll give you two characters and you tell me who would win in a fight!

Hope you'll join us!
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Angry Geeks VS Forums Rebirth

Postby Mike » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:43 am

YAY!

[Now I feel like I need to step up.]
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”