The Weekly Rank Em - N64 Classics

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Weekly Rank Em - N64 Classics

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:59 am

Good Luck!

Super Mario 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye
Super Smash Bros.
Star Fox 64
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: The Weekly Rank Em - N64 Classics

Postby Mike » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:50 am

For me:

1. Super Mario 64
2. Mario Kart 64
3. Super Smash Bros.

4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Watched my son play, but never played it myself.)

5. Goldeneye
6. Star Fox 64

I've never played Goldeneye or Star Fox, but if you offered me the choice, Goldeneye is the one I'd play first.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:54 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:45 am

Your kid's just plain WRONG.

None of my friends go back to play Goldeneye single player, same as Mario Kart or Smash Bros. We only play it when we dust off the N64 when we've been drinking and decide to beat the hell out of each other like we did in high school. Jerkass always wins Mario Kart Battle, Beowulf always wins Mario Kart GP, Milhouse always wins Smash Bros and I always win Goldeneye, which may or may not be part of my defense of the game.
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”