Stay logged in?

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stay logged in?

Postby DMDarcs » Mon May 09, 2016 3:02 pm

So, uh, how do I manage to stay logged in? It's such a hassle to have to click on the login button when I visit. I don't have time for all this clicking.

No, seriously. I have the box checkmarked to stay logged in, but I must be doing something to log out. What simple step am I missing?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Stay logged in?

Postby Mike » Mon May 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Shouldn't do that. Obviously.

Two places to try:

1) At the bottom of the main page is a "delete all forum cookies" option

2) In your user control panel is a "manage remember-me login settings." From there, you can delete all current remember-me settings.

After one or both of those, log in fresh.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu May 12, 2016 7:52 am

Still having issues. I must be doing something wrong.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Fri May 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Definitely still having issues. Have taken the steps as recommended by Mike. Still have to login everytime I show up.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Mon May 30, 2016 2:46 pm

I go a week without having to relogin. Then today I have to log in three times. WHAT IS LIFE??
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:12 am

If you are using Chrome, there might be saved passwords from npr.com/forums/ causing you problems.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:13 pm

It's doing the thing again where I'm suddenly not staying logged in any more. 2 times so far, I'll let you know if it happens more.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:44 pm

I've had this issue but I think it had to do with not clicking "remember me" the first time I saved my password in Chrome.

I fixed it this way:

Hamburger/dropdown -> Settings -> "Show advanced settings..." at bottom of page -> In "Passwords and forms" click "Manage passwords" -> Delete Nerd Pride Radio passwords (I had three saved).

Log back in with "remember me" clicked and let chrome save your password. Has solved my issue so far.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:21 pm

Oddly enough, I tried this too, and I'm still having issues.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:01 am

Every time I come to the site, I click on remember me. Nerd Pride Radio does not want to remember me. It's almost as if it didn't watch 80s teen movies.

Return to “Site Talk”