Baidu/Spider

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Baidu/Spider

Postby Elle » Wed May 18, 2016 9:50 am

What is this?
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Baidu/Spider

Postby Mike » Wed May 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Don't worry, I found Google for you: http://www.google.com/

But the quick answer... these are spider-bots that crawl the web for info with which to populate search engines. Baidu is one of those, and it is the largest search engine in China.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Baidu/Spider

Postby Kyle » Tue May 24, 2016 9:51 am

Return to “Site Talk”