"Last post by" in New Posts mobile view

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
poorpete
Trailer Trash

"Last post by" in New Posts mobile view

Postby poorpete » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:31 pm

I like how, when viewing on the phone, in different forums views, it lists each thread and who posted last and a link to that unread post.

All views except for "New Posts" which I use a lot, which in mobile shows mainly who created the thread and only a clickable tiny arrow to view the first unread post. Can this be changed to mimic the view like the others?

Eg. for a post on "Trump" I'd like to know when I click, who posted last, as there is a high correlation between who posted and the quality of that post. Right now, I just avoid clicking it on that thread (and others of similar variance) on my phone.

Thaaaaaaaanks
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: "Last post by" in New Posts mobile view

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Simple answer. No.

I took this off the shelf as-is. I barely follow the logic of the desktop basics, much less whatever magic makes the mobile version work.

This whole 'site issues' section is basically vestigial.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Re: "Last post by" in New Posts mobile view

Postby poorpete » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Understood. Thank you for your service.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Site Talk”