Following Forums

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Following Forums

Postby Elle » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:36 pm

For some reason like a dipshit I have managed to "follow" a variety of topics and forums here to the point that I get constant emails notifying me that someone posted in those areas, and then my kid thinks its a pokemon or I think it's work or something, or someone has actually emailed me on purpose and I get excited, and then... nothing. But I don't know how to fix it, and I'm sure I could easily figure it out, but instead maybe someone will just tell me and I won't have to figure it out for myself.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Following Forums

Postby Mike » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:21 pm

Click on the head in the menu at the top right. Click on "User Control Panel". Then on the left side, you will see "Manage Subscriptions".
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:47 pm

Thanks, figured out what I've been doing to cause it! Accidentally hitting the top left buttons while scrolling down.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:30 pm

I am only following 2Link Trivia to make sure I get first guess :-)

Return to “Site Talk”