The Team

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Team

Postby Eliahad » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:06 pm

There's no 'I' in team, Mike. NO 'I' IN TEAM!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: The Team

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:27 pm

I FOUND IT!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: The Team

Postby Eliahad » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:37 pm

See this is funny, because when you check the members drop down "The team" only has Mike on it. Ha ha.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Site Talk”