How long to leave the old boards unlocked

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

How long to leave the old boards unlocked

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:08 am

It's not hurting anything, but I really want to lock down the old boards, just to close the door on that chapter of Nerd Pride.

I wanted to have it open for a few days so that people can still choose to edit old posts there so they can copy all the formatting and links and such in order to paste it somewhere here. But I feel like we've gotten most of that now.

I'm thinking this weekend.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: How long to leave the old boards unlocked

Postby Kyle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:43 am

That sounds right. No one's going to lose anything. They're just locked.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:15 am

I'm fine with you locking them down whenever you want. As long as it's still available, like you said, then it's easy enough to go back and copy/paste anything we need off the old boards and create a thread for it in these new boards.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:27 pm

A few people sent me email addresses and I should check that i have copied them all. Do I need to do that before you lock boards or can we still log in to check out PMs after that?
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:32 pm

I believe PMs are still accessible after the boards are locked.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:26 am

Oh cool! The spambots are back!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"

Return to “Site Talk”