Smilies

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Smilies

Postby poorpete » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:33 am

Like some of the new ones..

:cheers: in particular, wish :suspect: was a bit more clear but like it, <3 is great.

That leaves...... the green one. Umm, I dunno. I guess I can say it makes the site NSFW. But I think mostly it's... ugh... too vulgar?

Am I :deadhorse:, is this some silly Mike :shenanigans:, or do people :cheers: with me?

Signed,

-The Biggest Prude on Earth :oops:
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Smilies

Postby Mike » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:01 pm

:jerkit:
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Smilies

Postby Mike » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:03 pm

It's just a representation of the hand gesture, and I find it really funny. It's "Yeah... whatever."

Although, to your point, I don't have (and wouldn't have) a middle finger smiley either, so I see where people might have a problem with it.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Site Talk”