CAPTCHA

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CAPTCHA

Postby Bluedevyl » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Hey Mike,

I just thought I'd run this by you, I'm sure it's come up in the past, but do the forums have an option for an added CAPTCHA during the enroll process to stop the bots from registering and making more work for you?

Just wonderin'
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: CAPTCHA

Postby Mike » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:32 pm

The Captcha/Anti-spambot task is already installed. I imagine that if I searched, there's add-ons that could do more.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Site Talk”