Help!

Anything related to the website itself. Comments, questions, suggestions... put them here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Irish Fan
Infrared Drone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help!

Postby Irish Fan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:50 am

New to the forum. I've been listening to the podcasts & have caught up with all but 2 or 3 episodes that are available on iTunes (It only goes back to episode 107). Anyway, how do you submit topics for the Pod-O-Matic? I'm sure it's mentioned in the Podcasts but I'm not paying THAT much attention! Thanks in advance!
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Re: Help!

Postby TheMaster » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 am

Just PM Mike and tell him you have Pod-o-Matic Questions.
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 am

Also, Welcome to the forums!
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Irish Fan
Infrared Drone

Postby Irish Fan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:10 am

Thank you!!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:14 am

Master's right, just send me a private message here (with the little envelope at the top right of the page).

Or email me at mike @ nerdprideradio. com

And welcome! How exciting! I hope you hang out. If you want more episodes, they're all linked from the blog page, but you can find the index .
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Irish Fan
Infrared Drone

Postby Irish Fan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:32 am

It won't allow me to compose a message - apparently I'm too much of a newbie! lol

"Compose message
We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

I'll try the email when I get a chance. Thanks for the "welcome" - I enjoy the podcasts. I listen on my daily quest to 10,000 steps on my fitbit.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:56 am

I thought I removed the restrictions on newbies posting and messaging. I'll root that out when I get home. Thank you.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Site Talk”