Tabletop Simulator

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Tabletop Simulator

Postby Mike » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Wowee tried to sell us on Tabletop Simulator a long time ago. We should have listened to him.

We've set up Godball in Tabletop Simulator, and we're going to give it a spin on Tuesday. It looks like it's going to work really well. Hopefully, we can start opening it up to everyone here shortly. It's so exciting!

Assuming it all works out, Tabletop Simulator is $20 on Steam for those who want to join us.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tabletop Simulator

Postby Zen » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:58 am

That looks so cool!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:20 pm

Okay. I got tabletop simulator and it's downloading. What do I do now?
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:29 pm

If you want to play without us, go to the Steam Workshop for TTS and search for Eliahad and/or Godball.

Then go here:

And you'll find the rest of us crazy folk. I guess I could get you a link to the workshop page, but I'm typing this on my phone.

Or I found it:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1836734595
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:19 pm

When can I crus....teach you, Kyle?
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.

Return to “Godball”