[GB] Aphrodite

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

[GB] Aphrodite

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:23 pm

First, I'm just copying from the other thread...

Aphrodite is about manipulation. It's charm and attraction and influencing the actions of others.

DEFEND (blessing) - 0HP to defend against Shove, 2HP to defend against Grab and Force Fumble. (Permanent).

MOVE (curse) - 0HP+movement cost (+special, see text) Hero moves 1 hex in any direction. Any move that is not part of the shortest route towards Aphrodite's hero costs an extra 1HP.

CHANGE ATTACK TARGET (reaction) - When a hero uses an attack maneuver (Shove, Grab, Force Fumble), after they have declared the action and paid for it, play this card to change the target to any other available hero within range. If there are no other valid targets, this card may not be played.

CHANGE THROW TARGET (reaction) - When a hero Throws the Godball, if Aphrodite's hero is within range, play this card to change the target hex of throw to be Aphrodite's hero. Other's within range may still intercept normally.

BORROWED STRENGTH - When another player plays a card that targets their own hero, Aphrodite may play this card to have it target her hero instead.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: [GB] Aphrodite

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:03 pm

Then tonight i was brainstorming without internet access, so i just started writing down actions and thinking abput how Aphrodite would use them.

Kick, Throw, Intercept... Aphrodite has no opinion on these.

Grab blessing - YES. She can hold on to people when she wants.
Grab curse - Yes. No one touches her without her permission.

Shove blessing - Reverse shove. Pull. Aphrodite doesn't push people away, but she can take someone 2 hexes away amd pull them up next ro her hero.
Shove curse - Yes. Same as grab.

Force Fumble blessing - don't care
Force Fumble curse - Yes. Make people play nice.

Move blessing - don't care
Move curse 1 - Affected hero must pay extra to move away from Aphrodite's hero
Move curse 2 - Fascinate. Cannot move if Aphrodite's hero is within 2 hexes

Defend blessing - Yes. Several.
Defend curse - not so much

Sprint - eh. Said it all under Move. Don't know that Sprint is worth it.

Rest blessing - a bunch of this
Rest curse - sure. Make them restless and anxious.

Now it's just a matter of pinning these down to exact cards.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Godball”