[GB] New Version Playtest

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[GB] New Version Playtest

Postby Eliahad » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:48 pm

Before we put out the new version, we need to have an 'in house' play test of the new rules. I would rather this be an evening game some time to involve people that can't necessarily play at lunch time.

We're not ready to do this yet, as the cards and rules have not yet hit their final revision, but I wanted to make sure this was stated plainly and maybe start planning so we have a deadline to finish everything up by.

My Thursdays - Saturdays are out for the next five weeks, but I have a good amount of Sunday - Wednesday evenings available. Maybe not this weekend, but the following weekend? Like February 3rd?
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: [GB] New Version Playtest

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:25 am

Sundays are always bad for me. Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays are good for me.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:04 pm

Just let me know when, so I can prepare for sleep deprivation properly.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:32 pm

The next playtest is scheduled Tuesday the 29th at 9 EST.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Godball”