[GB] GenCon todo list

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

[GB] GenCon todo list

Postby Mike » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:22 pm

No particular order yet:

Decide on a "final" set of GenCon rules.
Create a stack of sell sheets
Create X number of prototype sets
Finalize teaching script
Finalize rules
Create a stack of rules (enough for all playtesters, plus many more)
Promotional materials (buttons? magnets? business cards? game tokens?)
Figure out how we will keep in touch with people who like the game... email, website, Facebook page, forum, mail list? I don't know, but we need something people can use to get in touch with us and contribute as well as get updates.

All of the above imply other steps, like continuing playtesting and getting artwork, proofing, designing, etc.

We need to fill in the gaps here and then prioritize and set some deadlines.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Godball”