[GB] Pegasus

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[GB] Pegasus

Postby Eliahad » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:04 pm

As much as I love Pegasus in the game as a card, we haven't had much luck with incarnations that you can 'ride.' It breaks the 'occupy a hex' rule, and writing them has always been clunky.

I think, instead, that he should become a hero, and we turn him into a promotional item. A special hero board+token that is included for kickstarter backers at a certain level.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: [GB] Pegasus

Postby Mike » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:01 pm

*sigh*

Yeah. Prolly. We'll put that on the list.

But on the other hand, making him a hero is pretty cool.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Re: [GB] Pegasus

Postby Eliahad » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:31 pm

I know. I know. It's a hardship. But think of it this way. It's a token we're possibly maybe going to take out instead of a token that we're adding in.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Godball”