Welcome to the Godball playtest forums!

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Welcome to the Godball playtest forums!

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:19 pm

Godball is our first board game, and it is still in development. We welcome your help!

Tagline:
For the honor of their god… Mighty heroes perform epic feats on the sportball pitch.
For the glory of victory… Mighty gods cheat like Hades!

The Premise:
In this ancient game of sportball, take on the role of both Greek hero AND Greek god. As your hero, use a pool of rapidly dwindling action points to wrest the ball from your opponents, running, throwing, shoving and kicking your way across the field. Meanwhile, as the god, play powers from your hand to augment your hero, introduce creatures and objects to thwart the others’ plans, or even alter the field of play itself. Use everything you can to move the Godball into your goal and ensure your hero’s victory
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Godball”