On or off?

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

On or off?

Postby Kyle » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Which do you prefer?
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: On or off?

Postby Eliahad » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:14 pm

It depends on the day.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Off - off is better.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:22 pm

I like to just turn the TV on and let it spy on me.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Yes
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:03 am

Definitely depends on the day. I mean, why does it have to be binary? Can't I have it on a dimmer switch?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Question: suppose you're a husband who has a wife. You like to smack her on the ass, maybe - it's a thing that could happen. Should she be baseline grateful for this ongoing expression of your animal interest in her? Should she be setting forth limiting conditions on this operation? How is this supposed to work?

Also imagine that you're doing this and your wife trots off like a startled turkey and says, "let's consider a set of limiting conditions..." B/C that's just kind of funny in itself.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:00 am

Limiting conditions...
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:03 am

Well? What does it mean? I was told to "ask my friends". Are you supposed to be happy about it? Is this act a universal form of endearment?

Also, that is the hot guy from the other thread, isn't it? I never realized who he was from the show.

Return to “Nerd Babble”