Say Something Positive

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Say Something Positive

Postby Kyle » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:38 pm

Rules: When you post, say something positive about the person that posted just before you. No passive aggressive stuff. Say something genuine and sincere about the other person.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Say Something Positive

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:41 pm

But, uh, you started the post. So now what?

Ba dum cha! Couldn't help it. But seriously, you are, at least from my distant-internet-observer perspective, just about the coolest, most awesome dad and husband evarrr, and it warms my heart to hear about your family's goings-on, which we strive to imitate in our own way.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:52 am

You are one of my favorite roleplayers. I'm especially jealous of your ability to get into Dwyn. Dwyn is pretty awesome all around, and I think I would have trouble maintaining that sort of naive goodness throughout. You're really good at that.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:57 pm

I love the way that you look at the world and try to figure it out. But not just the world, the way you talk through the things that are troubling to you in your own self is comforting and reassuring and give me hope for my own struggles.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Wow, okay, I mean, I'll take the thread kill, but jeez, did it have to be in this thread? I'm getting mixed emotions from this.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Am I allowed to post twice? Because I don't mind killing the thread now that I've been lavished with praise over Dwyn, and I have infinite nice things to say about Eli. Eh, screw it, I don't care what the rules are. Let's count the many ways Eli is awesome. First, the most obvious: the cello. I have played that damn CD dozens of times and not only do I love it, and my family loves it, but everyone who visits us loves it so it has become my go-to background music for guests and gatherings. He has touched more people with his music - and it really is HIS because they didn't just play some stuff, but he had to arrange it and craft it and make the whole group thing go - and the music is an entirely positive and uplifting thing. And that's just ONE CD - that's not counting the endless stream of people who are being benefited by his live performances, his teaching, all of it. Being a musician - and a really GOOD one who does creative, new, important things - is a great boon to the society around you. Okay, he's also fucking HILARIOUS, as anyone who has RPGed it up with him can tell you. But of course, he's soft-spoken and polite, so it slips out here and there in subtle ways, which makes it more amusing. He's also a writer who writes good stories, which I have read, so I know. He is a nice friend to people - he listens to things, isn't judgy, is kind and patient, and he makes you feel like you matter.
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Phoebe always has delicious recipes (I've tried three of them now from the thread). She also always has something interesting to add to the conversation.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:35 pm

<3 and bonus, when I'm having a terrible day

Return to “Nerd Babble”