MSM ≠ JJL

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

MSM ≠ JJL

Postby Kyle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:40 am

I just realized this morning that I've been mixing up Mary Stuart Masterson (Some Kind of Wonderful):

with Jennifer Jason Leigh (Fast Times at Ridgemont High):

I'm sure back in the 80s I knew the difference. But somewhere in the last decade they became the same person to me.

You could actually play a game with me and list one of their movies, and I couldn't tell you which one was in it. Single White Female? Uh.... Uh...

Wait, I might also be thinking they're also Bridget Fonda. Shit.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MSM ≠ JJL

Postby Phoebe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:55 am

I think that was the point of single white female actually, so you're on to something. Who was in fried green tomatoes?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Not Bridget Fonda. I know that. I'm going to guess JJL, but honestly- it could be either one.

Wait- which one was in Single White Female? (I'm trying to not go to IMDB because I'm delighted that I've discovered this flaw in myself.)
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Jodie Foster?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:18 pm

I just looked up Mary Stuart Masterson, because I was trying to remember stuff I've seen her in recently and couldn't come up with anything.

Turns out, the only things I've ever seen her in are Some Kind of Wonderful (1987) and The Postman (1997) where she played Costner's daughter for the final scene. That's it. Weird.

Bridget Fonda stopped acting in '02. Last thing I saw her in was also 1997 in Jackie Brown.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:19 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Return to “Nerd Babble”