What's YOUR problem?

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's YOUR problem?

Postby Phoebe » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:42 pm

I can be your fake friend though!

<3
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mimekiller » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:44 pm

Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:08 am

There's ANOTHER dead possum in my yard.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:10 am

Reel on a repeating loop
SumDumTrim
Pastry Artisan

Postby SumDumTrim » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:39 pm

It's an honor, really.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:29 pm

It apparently wasn't dead...this time. It left when the dogs became preoccupied with something else.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
SumDumTrim
Pastry Artisan

Postby SumDumTrim » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:12 am

Still a better story than Twilight.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:31 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:17 am

The giveaway should have been that the possum sparkled in the sun. Ron just chalked it up to stripper glitter. It was the last mistake he would ever make.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:00 am

Fun fact: If an opossum's tail is warm, it is alive.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
SumDumTrim
Pastry Artisan

Postby SumDumTrim » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:13 pm

Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:23 am

My wife had a hysterectomy last week
The day we came home, my daughter came down with the flu.
I got hit with a bad cold the next day
on Thursday night my wife's grandmother fell and broke her hip.
I did what my supervisor instructed me to do, then when he was asked about that in a meeting he threw me under the bus and came and told me to do the job which he had previously told me not to.
Then he complained because I came to work sick.

Imma just keep working and ignore all these annoying things...can't wait to go home today.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:40 pm

Ugh. That sucks so bad. Any one thing is tough, but all in a row? I'm sorry, Ron,
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:43 pm

Too much, yes! Hope today was better, Ronster, and if not, at least the weekend cometh!!!!
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:38 pm

Moving in with the GF and if you think some of you guys have given me the cold shoulder, nothing has quite prepared me for the indifference of a 11 year old girl. CHILLING
SumDumTrim
Pastry Artisan

Postby SumDumTrim » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Bone is essentially an 11 year old girl.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:23 am

Overwhelmed by Stuff To Do and Stuff Going Wrong. Sigh. But I'll take this problem over almost any problem anyone else I know is having right now. Things are seeming so bleak right now; not sure why everyone is being dragged under at once.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Someone is blasting music in this house so loudly that the dog is shaking and trembling with terror. Now he's squeaking and trying to appeal to get up on the bed. Sorry it's just as loud up here on the bed and then the whole floor vibrates from the bass.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:39 pm

I have the flu.
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Ooof, I'm sorry, that's awful. Hope you feel better soon. If the spirit moves you, I find it very therapeutic to write in verse when I have a high fever. Limericks might also help. It's very soothing.

Return to “Nerd Babble”