What's YOUR problem?

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's YOUR problem?

Postby Ronster » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:35 pm

I am working 12 a day and driving 3...getting exhausted. The stress from all the panic is wearing me down...at least I can properly wash my hands.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:53 pm

Damn. Sorry, Ron.
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:43 pm

Peak OCD today. Wow. Haven't had that for a while. I cleaned every square inch of my daughter's bedroom carpet, crawling around on hand and knee with the hand tool attachment of the Bissell machine. Twice. Twice! Still feel like something is wrong and the carpet isn't clean. I had to force stop this activity. Wheeee! Also have been following the dog through the house with a Clorox wipe. None of this "helps". Who the hell knows why this behavior is desired by a brain. Its futile gestures are at least amusing, if pathetic.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:22 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:33 pm

Popped the electricity while trying to change the frequency of a remote ceiling fan. Only a few sparks, no injury. Think the ceiling fan is no more and will be no more until after Covid-19 and we can safely hire an electrician again.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:17 pm

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:19 pm

Hot water heater may have died?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:16 pm

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:48 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:02 pm

I can't get one of my kids to go outdoors. She doesn't wish to communicate about it. I honestly wonder if she's scared to leave the house when any people are around, after absorbing too much "news". Not sure how to help. We will work on it. Kids are doing so much better than I expected, but this is way harder on them than it is on me and I don't know how to fix that.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:41 pm

my hours have been cut 25% :(

The only reason is that the company will get gov't monies if they have cut employees hours, but not if they have laid off people. (rumor, confirmed) :x

They also offer the option of 30.60. or 90 days off without pay and will file our unemployment. Those who do this will not suffer an hour reduction when they return to work. This will create a divided work force.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Damn, sorry. That's really insensitive to the workers.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:22 pm

That does suck! It's like they want to encourage people to take unemployment so they don't have to pay, and then the ones who do will resent those who don't and vice versa. How is any of that good?
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:01 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:47 pm

Getting more reports of workers protesting at facilities where they either could be making ventilators or protective gear but are not (and being laid off or hours reduced) or are being asked to work in violation of public health advice on social distancing. It's quite a thing, so much happening at once.

Meanwhile in "small time problemsville", we note that dual language schools are amazing until you, the suddenly new substitute teacher, don't speak the language of instruction. It is a laugh riot over here I tell you. I have also never seen less organized human beings, I don't want to be critical because they're trying to do the impossible right now, but there are no instructions. I have no idea how anybody ever figures out what to do. How is it that we don't have instructions???
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:24 pm

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:40 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:58 pm

I think you can point almost anywhere and it would be true...
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지

Return to “Nerd Babble”