Inappropriate Nerd Valentines

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Inappropriate Nerd Valentines

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Inappropriate Nerd Valentines

Postby Phoebe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Hahaha Neville is never inappropriate, is he?

I decree Valentine's is on the 17th because week too busy for love. Maybe some kind of brief, fervid rutting, fine, but leisurely romance needs time.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:09 pm

You found a way to make Neville inappropriate because he would certainly never do any of those things!
:horrified:

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Um, can I just ask wtf card #28 here below is supposed to mean? What does a person do with this... this... anti-valentine? Jokes about your platonic regard for someone are, uh, a very confusing nope for the love!

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:51 am

Tropes about competition-demanding ladies are interesting. Lots of death where it should be <3 . I.e. demanding ladies are cruel death-bringers. You know how it is. If you fail to win this woman she destroys you, but if you win, you would be hurting her, unless you have some kind of greater Sunder feat of course. Atalanta has, if you don't count the deaths and the trickery-by-apple, a "happy" ending. But does she really love Hippomenes after that? Nobody really wants to be tricked into love, assuming that's even possible. On the other hand, how else is it possible, given our human condition with our brains and bodies such as they are? Turandot doesn't go so well. Never has there been a worse "happy ending". The gods are displeased but we never got that sequel opera. In this context I suppose the ways of today's youths are not merely understandable but commendable. This is what they find romantic:

Return to “Nerd Babble”