Freak Flag Flying!

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Freak Flag Flying!

Postby Kyle » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Okay, this is stupid but cool. It's the Online Flag Waver where you put either host or find an image on the web, then put the address into the input, and then it shows that image waving on a flag. I can't find a way to post it, because it's not just a static image or a standard gif, but it's still pretty cool. Click the links below for examples and then put in your own:

Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Freak Flag Flying!

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Cool as shit!

That's really amazing.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eliahad » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Except I'm pretty sure that's Pat and Andrew at GENCON...It's hard to tell on the flag.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:02 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:06 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:11 pm

That's cool! Someone needs to do that with the flag/logo we created for The Company of the Iron Dragon in DMDarcs' Runelords campaign.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:41 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:56 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:58 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 pm

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:05 pm

This is really cool - I'm gonna have to mess with this a bit!
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

Return to “Nerd Babble”