Sober posting

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Sober posting

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Elle is in fine form tonight.

I say we either convince her to play Pathfinder with us right now... or we stage an intervention. Either way, it'll be a party.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sober posting

Postby Elle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:44 pm

:oops: jiminiycrickey. You higydz guhxsa ggrsz. Good night afford as all. baseball. It causes people partyvatvhouadybrelatibez. Very good. Now people watch Long fellow. Nope. What show called? Longmire. Very intense. I am a baseball fan. This is cause. Napa valley.mother I. Law you know her. She has come to have our a Ines.winrs. wines. We watch made ball. Then we hang out with family as Nd then watch Longmire. This is Monday June 20. Yr ears. Months. Days. Hours. FREEFOM. I have outdated it.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:09 pm

I miss IRC. We could all get torn up and post together back in the day.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:17 pm

OH WE ARE BRINGING THIS BACK!...let's coordinate schedules.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:42 am

This is my bad week. I work today, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Next week I work Wednesday and Thursday.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:14 am

FYI I was not poisoned by psychotropic drugs but I do have questions! That was quite the Monday night experience. Thankfully it was easily slept off.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:38 am

I don't know what you were doing with your mother in law last night, Elle. But dayam, I want to party with you at GenCon sometime!

I also want to invent a drunken keyboard app that will take the horrible typing drunk people do on mobile keyboards, apply a bit of AI, and turn that into something that is somewhat reasonable to read.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:52 am

Yeah, my mother in law and I cracked out the good wine and I think it was enhanced with some sort of psychotropic drugs, but they did wear off quickly. I'm in a bad pattern of not drinking enough, so whenever I do drink a bottle of wine it pretty much lays me out. I would like to think I am fun to drink with but in reality I suspect you're never really as entertaining when drinking as you think you are. Especially now that I snore so much. I was screened for the sleep apnea and apparently the doctor says no, but I cannot believe this is okay or normal. One set of my grandparents used to snore like crazy - one was kind of like traditional log-sawing and the other one was like a giant ship endlessly sounding its foghorn, and I believe I'm more like the latter, if the husband can be trusted to report accurately. He probably can't, usually, but in this case I will sometimes hear the sound of the foghorn while I'm dreaming, remark upon it to myself in wonder because it's impossible that such a sound could exist in the world (or sometimes, wonder if a bad storm is tearing the house apart or felling trees), and then wake up and realize I was the author of the sound.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Where do I post if I'm under the influence of Colorado's Herbal Remedies?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:37 am

Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Good to know. I still have no real desire to try it. Heck, I drink a couple of times a season at best.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:57 am

Recording session tomorrow morning or I'd be chasing you, Mike.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:59 am

Damn you and your responsibilities, Uncle Illian. Tonight, we sing!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:36 am

As the weekend of debauchery spills into the week, so too does the drunk posting spill into the sober posting!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:25 pm

Okay, either Caz is drunk at work, which might worry me. Or he needs to start posting his replies in the Sober Posting thread instead of the Drunk Posting thread. So which is it?
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Rules? I don't read rules!

Also, I wish I was drunk at work.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:04 pm

I'm thinking of drinking again tonight just to delete all the non-drunk posts in that thread.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Return to “Nerd Babble”