Sober posting

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sober posting

Postby Elle » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:55 pm

My drunk posts were once deleted. Censorship never helps. I want to drink but have too much work for that. I still feel like modern science and medicine have totally failed us by not coming up with harmless happy somas. Where is our addiction-free, safe-to-drive version of valium? They need it all around this globe, heaven knows.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Still Sober - still working.

I wonder how many of these delicious Diet Mountain Dews I should drink tonight.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:07 am

Have been drinking and playing cards, but alas unusual powers at holding the liquors make it disqualifying to reply to Eli in the drunks thread. On the other hand, I've drunk enough that the initial word scan of his entries proved puzzling.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:45 pm

My husband has been drunk-texting me for hours now. I am not sure how he remains conscious, yet he or at least someone continues to text me! :banana:
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:46 am

If they're anything like your drunk posts, I'm sure they're interesting.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:49 am

Finally he called and we talked from 1am to 2:30am, which has been a negative where sleep is concerned (and the day's soccer effort), but it was hilarious. He told me he saw Trump (highly unlikely) and now was having to sleep on some sort of flat, crummy mattress on the floor of a cheap hostel, yet I feel quite sure it is a fancy hotel. It had roof access to a roof lounge and I was like, noooooo, don't go up there at this time... Then we got an hour's discourse on the topic of humanity. I'm going to text him now in hope he texts back that he's alive.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Aw man, I'm sorry I missed Drunk Posting last night, Pheebs. Next time!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:31 pm

I feel like a bad person for plotting against my enemies. That's not how ethics is supposed to work. Then again, fools shouldn't come for me without cause, and we would have no problems! I'm a lover, not a fighter. But cut me first? OK, I will see vengeance.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:29 pm

I wish I was drunk. Instead, I am full of cold medicine and mucus.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Maybe you should warm the medicine up! I wouldn't warm the mucus, unless you're in the shower.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:30 pm

I have applied diet mountain dew, ibuprofen, acetaminophen and Advil cold and science.

They had better damn work soon.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:12 pm

I have the stuffed nose headache cold and am applying something called "Boom Chicka Pop" plus hot decaf coffee. It's working beautifully.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:22 am

Failure. The popcorn failed. Have migraine. Want to vomit but cannot. This type migraine. Sit with bucket handy. Head is like heat above the railroad tracks on hot day. Wavy, blurred, wrong. Wonder if captain and coke would help. It has a history of never, ever hurting us. Tomorrow Monday. No. Nope. Head hurts. Many times lately have creepy dreams like I go off into the multiverse during the first hour of sleep, fall back into wrong universe, then wake. Many times. Am I in wrong universe? It all seems off, wrong, messed up. Why are things like this? I'm supposed to be somewhere else. The world is supposed to be improving. I should be seeing my parents a lot more than this nonsense permits. My daughter met my first cousin somewhere the other day and neither one realized it at the time. They look very much alike. Small world + family conflicts before my time = weirdness.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:03 am

If my liver wasn't so chock-a-block with acetominophen, Eli, I would get drunk right now just so I could reply that you're not a bad person and nobody thinks you are, but if they do, I'll slap them with a glove. Your subtext is crystal clear. Nobody judges. You're the best! You bring light and joy to the world.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Drunk Posting

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:08 am

So jealous of those who drink and post.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:48 am

Sending hugs to Eli.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:15 am

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:47 pm

I need to spend a weekend with some fine fine cider. Getting drunk is something I have not done in years.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:14 pm

Sober, yes, despite efforts, but the heavy limbs cannot be lifted from the couch. Ron is snoring over there on bed and I was going to finish my crochet project, but I'm too tired to lift body to turn on light, and also too tired to transfer to bed. Dilemma. Bighorned dilemma. Lift or lay? Prospect of getting glass of ice water seems hopeless unless can slither down and up stairs like snake.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:06 am

When I get home, I am having my last Henry's Hard Orange Soda. They are delicious.

Return to “Nerd Babble”