Sick

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick

Postby akiva » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:05 am

I have come down with a cold, right after signing up for the new forums. So clearly the forums are infected. So people, wear a mask and gloves while browsing here.
Reel on a repeating loop
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Sick

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:40 am

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.

Just helped Aidan study for an English test over logical fallacies.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:16 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:36 am

Oh right... Wow, that sucks. I hope you start feeling better.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:02 am

So, one of the technicians walked up and out of the blue said "Man, are you feeling okay? You look sick(ly)."

Having failed my sense motive check as I often do I asked him "Sick good or sick bad?" It was the latter.

That being said, does anyone else ever get the "you look bad/sick/tired" comments? Nothing makes me feel worse than hearing that. Then I get a bit peeved, my blood pressure elevates, and I start feeling a little off.

The end result is that it is not a good way to start my Monday. :x

Oh, and I hope you are all better now Akiva.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:24 am

Yes I do. Usually if I've been up half the night doing laundry and work, which then prompts reflection on whether my job is really as good as it's cracked up to be, especially if I could make the same money doing something easier. But then I snap out of it.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:30 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:37 am

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:41 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:11 am

I got sick yesterday... after browsing the new forums unprotected. Clearly I have learned my lesson and will only browse with a 2-micron mask and nitrile gloves from this point forward.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:19 am

Make sure you don't try to get pregnant any time soon, or there may be birth defects related to the boards.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:24 am

The warnings are clearly posted at the entrance.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:18 pm

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:41 pm

I think we should start calling him Typhoid Mikey.
Reel on a repeating loop
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:59 pm

I told my wife yesterday that if I was captured and questioned for information, all they would have to do isome tell me they can stop this feeling I'm having (STUPID allergies ) and I'd tell them anything.

She said, "so, if they had me at gun point..." I interrupted her and said, "I love you, but I'd take the offer" she was not pleased.
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue May 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Damn Bernie bros.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue May 10, 2016 3:51 pm

I want to become known as the manual of the exorcist. Like, you take a look at me and you realize, this woman is not just an exorcist, she is the whole damn MANUAL of the exorcist. She will tell you how it is done. Ha ha, it's so true. SO true.

Return to “Nerd Babble”