How Many Jackass Kindergartners Could You Take?

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

How Many Jackass Kindergartners Could You Take?

Postby Kyle » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:26 am

This is the jawbone of a donkey:

This is an average kindergartner, aged 5 and 3 feet 6 inches tall:

In Mike's podcast:

http://www.nerdprideradio.com/?p=1021

...he was asked how many Philistines he could take down with one. The question he wanted to ask was- If I'm in the middle of a gymnasium armed only with this jawbone of an ass, could I take out as many kindergartners as Samson did Philistines? Could you take 1,000 kindergartners?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: How Many Jackass Kindergartners Could You Take?

Postby Kyle » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:27 am

For sake of the exercise, assume that the kindergartners are psycho bloodthirsty killers that are trying to murder you and tear you apart with their bare hands. For the sake of the exercise.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:22 pm

It depends on how well they work together. If they're just mindless berserkers, then I'll get through quite a lot of them, I think. If they are coordinated, they can trip me up, pin me down, and take my donkey's jaw away from me pretty quick.

Well organized kindergarteners: I get 5 to 10 of them before I go down.

Berserker kindergarteners: 70-100?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:40 pm

I think we need to assume non-coordinated berserkers. Not zombies- because you can hobble them or kill them without a head shot- and they run as fast as a kindergartner can.

And let's assume they rush you only five at a time.

I'll be honest- I think I get swarmed and overwhelmed between 15 and 20. Y'all- I'm fat. The second I get winded. Oooo-boy. It's going down fast at that point.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:37 pm

Oh crap yeah. I get winded fast. But also, they only weigh 40 pounds. They don't do a lot of damage.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:56 pm

Yeah, but I'm going to get winded just swinging that damn jawbone. And if I have to start running around? Katie bar the door. I'm not making it if I have to run.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:27 pm

Dude. Cardio. You know that's rule #1. And don't forget to double tap.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:28 pm

Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:09 pm

If I am not restricted to only the jaqwbone I think 100 is not a far stretch. My problem would be because of the 2 shoulder surgeries I've had. Children are light and easily broken...and I am not. just sayin...
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:45 pm

I have some empirical data from watching a Jiu-Jitsu master fight off a dozen gradeschoolers who are all trying to take him down. At first it's not even a challenge for him, but eventually even the best fighters get tired when sixty pound weights are hanging onto all their limbs at once. On the other hand, his goal is not to hurt them in these exercises. What if the goal were the opposite? So it's a hard question.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:15 pm

I was taken down by a group of about 15. This is regular kindergartners. Once they get the ability to ignore pain? Forget it. Swarm tactics are a thing.

Return to “Nerd Babble”