Drunk Posting

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Drunk Posting

Postby Elle » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Y'all. Someone had to begin. The sky is breathing. Autocorrect wins.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Elle » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:08 pm

I'm about to to got for a onecmilecrun because I have a babysotter_@lllllllll night!
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat May 07, 2016 11:33 pm

Why am I the only one who drinks around here? I am having a great vacation. It has been helpful. But in my dotage it only takes two pints to reach the tipsy state. My mom eventually got to the point where half of a Miller lite would make her giggly. Good genes, what can I say?
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:17 pm

MONDAY NOGhT college world series . Yes, it was a good night. When you're get d you very fdringkk fritjcyoyu .othervon maw
Nope. Motherrjn law. We drink the Napa valley wine with the mother to law. This wine appear to have psychotropic properties.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Man, now I wish I had some box wine.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Listen.
My husband ahontms I merely ja E drunk won't with his mother.

But

I am telling you now
Is have been mpoisoned with psychotropic drugs. Somehow I have been poisoned. You have NO iDRA
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:40 am

Your husband's been replaced with Irdis Elba? You are a lucky woman.

Lucky, I say.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Yep. I favor it. Tis the 4th of July, holiday of the pyromaniacs. Therefore, the non pyros who don't see the appeal of purchasing billions of Chinese goods in order to show patriotism will Drink. We will drink. We have only Just Begun to drink.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:36 pm

My husband is growing a beard now. It's because he really wants to be like a Millenial. I learned at the knee of TheMaster (my husband, not the one we have here!) to find the best insultcforcthe situation.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:29 am

Success: Charlie flipping poop was replaced by Queen Under Pressure. I am Bering chauffeur be my spouse because I have drunk the sweet cupcake nectar. I cannot drive. I'm so glad we're playing time lots again soon
I will coins the E days to Stone Giant's. This is so exciting. This game has gone on for years and Never Gets Dull, mainly because DMDarcs and all of YOU. Now we get Mrs Darcs, whom YouTube wants to autocorrect into Mrs Sarcastic ???? And both Sam and Anna are badass!!!!!!! So much fun
Ok, god bless America, only one minor burn. I have learned to Leg go of my Fear and justsrink while they burnxshit.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:31 am

I am merely tipsy. I will return whilst actually inebriated.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:03 am

Yes. Return. To my house. I have a large guest suite since last time you were here. Bring celloecand/or wife. Wecwill drink all my Napa wine.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:21 am

I thought beards make you a lumberjack and manbuns make you a millenial.

I like my beard!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:44 pm

ZARONGEL!

I need another drink.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:29 am

Shit dude, I'm right there with you. Though I got to hang out with my best friend and her boyfriend tonight and it was AWESOME. So good. We watched people playing Pokemon Go in the part. The boyfriend, too. Also, beers.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:12 am

Two nights in a row. This is gonna cost me dearly tomorrow.

Thank you Autocorrect.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:48 am

I cannot believe I'm all alone here. Am I the only one drinking to excess on a Monday night!

Where all my nerds at?
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:00 pm

Working - and now working again.

I really hope I get to listen to my podcasts tonight.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:33 am

Yeßß wtf yessssssssssssssssssß ?
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:53 pm

I miss all of you so much!!!!!!

Return to “Nerd Babble”