Random Avatar Program

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Random Avatar Program

Postby Ronster » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:42 am

First a brony, now I'm a freakin' Were-rat...
Mike's disdain for me rears its ugly head again! :sarcasm:
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:14 am

I love this avatar so much I might have to keep it after they change. Don't change, cute winged fox, don't leave me!
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:00 am

New avatars are up!

Canadian Superheroes!

Hit refresh on this page to make sure you can see them all.

Sure, 40% of them are Alpha Flight, but what are you going to do? There's surprisingly not as many Canadian superheroes as I'd like. Northguard & Fluer de Lis were cool, but I couldn't find a good pick. Marrina, Guardian, Box would have rounded out Alpha Flight for me. Johnny Canuck and Red Ketchup were just too silly/dull. New Puck seemed exploitative. I struggled to get 15, but I'm happy with the set I ended up with.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:02 am

AWESOMESAUSE! I'm Deadpool!
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:04 am

Yeah, I don't know how long this set will last. Wolverine was the one I MOST didn't want to get. And I got him.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:04 pm

That's such a Wolverine thing to say. 8-)
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:30 pm

A rundown of who these great white northerners are would be good... for those of us less versed in our north of the border supers...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:36 pm

There's a rundown in .
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:59 am

Thanks!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Gygax
Pwned Noob

Postby Gygax » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Howdy! Back in the forums again! I'd be more than happy to put myself back on the random avatar program
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:28 am

New avatars are up!

Fairy Tales

Hit refresh on the first page of this thread to make sure you see all the new stuff.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Two questions:

1) Was there any planning behind the guy with Fibromyalgia getting the "Princess and the Pea" image? If not, it is a damned impressive coincidence! (I have seen more than one analysis of that fairy tale as being about a young woman suffering from fibro.)

2) Why am I still seeing superheros for some of them? I've refreshed several times...
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:33 pm

A) No. No clue on that one. Just lucky.

B) I couldn't see any of them until I cleared my cache. That's never happened to me before.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Hi, I'd love to be in. I chose one I didn't think had been assigned this time
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:30 am

Awesome! You're in. You got the last one available, and it should just automatically update every time I change these.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 pm

New avatars are up!

Star Wars Mashups

Hit refresh on the first page of this thread to make sure you see all the new stuff.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:40 pm

I have concerns that my portrait is dangerously accurate!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Holy S---! The Admiral Akbar Ghost Buster is amazing!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:55 am

It is a trap, see?!?
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Iantha
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Iantha » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:23 pm

I'd like a random avatar as well, if you don't mind.

Return to “Nerd Babble”