Office Pool: Kyle's Mustache

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Office Pool: Kyle's Mustache

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:35 pm

I shaved off my beard for an 80s prom murder mystery party we did on New Year's. Now I have this mustache:

These pictures were taken half an hour ago. Post up on the date that you believe I will shave off the mustache.

Rules:

1. I will not simply let my beard grow out and trim the mustache back. I agree to daily shave everything but the mustache. When I desire, I will shave the mustache too.

2. I will not shave it today-- so the first legitimate guess will be for January 4, 2017.

3. You cannot pick a day that someone else has picked.

4. You cannot pick a day before January 3, 2017.

5. I agree to post that I have shaved my mustache the same day or day after I shaved it.

6. I will not look at this thread again before I shave my mustache, so as not to be influenced by your guesses.

7. Once you have posted your guess, you cannot change it.

[/u]I am formally requesting that Mike edit this post as guesses are made to list the guesses at the beginning of this post.[/u]

Things to know:

1. Everyone in my family hates the mustache. My kids call it a "pedo-stache."

2. Most of my co-workers are so disturbed by the mustache that they refuse to make eye contact with me.

3. I have been referred to as "Principal Rooney" twice and "Officer Farva" twice.

January 7 -- Ronster
January 8 -- Phoebe
January 9 -- Zombie
January 10 -- Mike

January 15 -- Tahlvin

February 1 -- Caz
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Office Pool: Kyle's Mustache

Postby Ronster » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:39 pm

January 7th
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:20 pm

I love it and hope you never shave it off! Maybe if it has a negative impact on your sex life, that would influence the shaving, so the real question is how your wife feels about it. She may hate it but that doesn't mean it will negatively impact your sex life. At least, not right away. I am also guessing you wouldn't show up for e.g. a big deposition or trial with that on your face, so it would help to know your work calendar. But really you should quit your job before shaving off that mustache, so who cares?

Oh yeah, I'll guess Jan 8 because it's Elvis' birthday and Sunday if the weekend has gone poorly you might need to shave it off to get laid.
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby buckett » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Really enjoyed your work in Super Troopers

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:41 pm

WOW! That's uncanny.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:24 pm

More guesses!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:30 am

January 15.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:13 am

February 1.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:21 am

This is sounding like the Price is Right.
Zombie
The Zombdigitty

Postby Zombie » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:22 am

January 9
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Today, January 22, 2017-- I shaved my mustache. Tahlvin wins.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:53 pm

I never win anything. Thank you. What's my prize?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:34 pm

And here I thought Kyle would make a whole month. Where's the stamina Kyle?
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:00 am

Your prize is bragging rights.

Caz- this was out of my hands due to circumstances I can't discuss yet.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:07 am

Kyle has to go to court, and his client refuses to be represented by a guy who looks like he's hoping to be Milton's replacement in Office Space.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Babble”