guilty pleasures

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

guilty pleasures

Postby Ronster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:59 am

I really enjoy ERB (Epic Rap Battles of History).

The language can be so awful, but I can't help...oh the humanity!

Latest one is Teddy Roosevelt vs. Winston CHurchill

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Re: guilty pleasures

Postby mimekiller » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:12 pm

I will agree that you're 100 percent correct for feeling guilty by enjoying this
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Polyphonic Spree:

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Ke$ha, but I don't feel guilty about it? But I know I should.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:56 am

Meghan Trainor videos - I really should not be watching her. I'm old enough to be her dad.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:46 am

robot chicken...esp. Ponda Baba's bad day:

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:37 pm

I've gotten to the point where I understand the concept of guilty pleasures, but I don't feel guilty about them. I will proudly share and defend most times.

My only guilty pleasures are food. I enjoy them, but I regret them afterwards.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Now he just trips little kids and elderly people and cackles quietly to himself.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:47 pm

This guy!

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Teen Mom/16 and pregnant , Hoarders, and My 600lb life. I watch them while folding laundry and I know it makes me a horrible person.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:52 am

I don't know who that guy is or why he did what he did, but it's amazing. However, the quote is wrong. It would be better not to have loved. If you love the right person and lose, not only do you suffer, but you've lost the right person. If you love the wrong person and lose, it is good to lose but bad to suffer for what turns out to be no good reason, and most likely the sufferer won't realize this is all for the wrong person. If the suffering were mild or instructive, that would be okay, but then, did you really love? If you really loved and lost, i can only surmise the suffering would be excruciating and pointless. People lose their minds over this type of thing, do they not? I can't be sure, as I'm not much into losing, but presumably it has happened at least once (not counting John in 8th grade who thought I was cute but not totally cute - no love there anyway). Yes, that whole loved and lost thing is nonsense, but the guy doing the singing! Wow! Stunning.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:41 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지

Return to “Nerd Babble”